If you are a Superstar Director of Customer Success, we are ready to welcome you to our ALL-STAR Team!
About Our Company:
We have some of the most talented and hard-working professionals in the industry and we’re proud of that, but we’re as equally proud of our company culture. We believe that everyone on the team deserves appreciation, respect, and acknowledgment for their contribution to our mission and success. We work 100% virtually, so we only hire self-motivated, team players who are passionate about giving their best and working with the best. Here are a few perks you’ll enjoy when working from your home office: No commuting, no dress code, and a comfortable environment that’s as pet and kid-friendly as you desire. You will need high-speed internet, a headset with microphone and mute features for meetings, and a quiet place to work.
About the Position:
The Director – Customer Success is responsible for setting call center strategy and goals for the way TruNorth managed companies interact with customers via chat, email and phone. The Customer Success Director directs and oversees all aspects of an organization’s customer service policies, objectives, initiatives including Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). Develops service level standards focused on response times and issue resolution. Establishes policies and procedures that produce high quality customer service delivery and that reflect industry best practices. Ensures that systems are in place and are utilized to capture and report on service metrics, including any customer feedback or trends in product or service issues. Align customer service activities and initiatives to support and enhance the objectives of the organization. Manages Customer Success Assistant Management team. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the Assistant Managing Team and develops budgets, policies, procedures to support the functional infrastructure. Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.
- Responsible for the overall direction and performance of the Customer Support (CS) Team/Managers in its entirety while maintaining a strong focus on delivering a superior customer experience.
- Communicate, Manage, Develop and Implement policies and procedures commensurate with ISO 9001 requirements to improve departmental and organizational efficiencies.
- Manage relationships with outside vendors who support CS as an escalation from CS Manager.
- Primary liaison between CS Team/Managers and stakeholders throughout TruNorth managed companies.
- Communicate accurate and timely feedback from customers, prospects and team members so resolution and improvements can be implemented quickly.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts in conjunction with the Marketing Department and other departments based on customer feedback to improve customer relationships.
- Sets performance standards for CS Management team and CS team members to ensure company, department and individual goals are achieved.
- Conducts Performance Motivation Reviews for CS Management Team and CS Specialists; assists with CSR reviews as needed.
- Resolves customer issues elevated by the CS Management team and CS Specialists.
- Hire, train, develop, discipline and manage CS Management Team and CS Specialists, and assist with CSRs as needed to ensure optimal performance.
- Identify and track key metrics for the CS Team.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of years of experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a call center environment with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Experience supporting customers via live chats, inbound/outbound calls and emails
- Work history demonstrating strong administrative/document management skills
- Experience working with online applications and programs such as: Google Suite (G-documents, G-sheets, G-calendar), Skype
- Experience with LiveAgent and Woo Commerce, a definite plus
- Strong relationship-building skills, with ability to communicate comfortably within all levels of an organization
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and distinguish emergent issues from routine processing
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- Flexible; Primarily Days, with some evenings and weekends required OR Specific Shifts
TruNorth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here