If you are a Superstar Customer Success Representative, we are ready to welcome you to our ALL-STAR Team!
About Our Company:
We have some of the most talented and hard-working professionals in the industry and we’re proud of that, but we’re as equally proud of our company culture. We believe that everyone on the team deserves appreciation, respect, and acknowledgment for their contribution to our mission and success. We work 100% virtually, so we only hire self-motivated, team players who are passionate about giving their best and working with the best. Here are a few perks you’ll enjoy when working from your home office: No commuting, no dress code, and a comfortable environment that’s as pet and kid-friendly as you desire. You will need high-speed internet, a headset with microphone and mute features for meetings, and a quiet place to work.
About the Position:
The Customer Support Representative (CSR) is responsible for going the extra-mile to ensure our customers are “Wowed” each time they interact with us through online chat, email and phone. The CSR achieves the “Wow” factor by quickly and efficiently responding to questions, providing recommendations regarding our products and services, and resolving or reporting issues as they arise.
- Requires high-speed internet, reliable computer, quiet home-office and headset with microphone and mute capabilities.
- Manages large amounts of incoming calls, chats and emails and builds sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Converts prospects into customers whenever possible.
- Identifies and assesses customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provides accurate, valid and complete information by using the methods/tools provided via LiveAgent responses and the CS Manual.
- Meets Customer Support (CS) Team support quotas.
- Handles complaints, provides appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follows up to ensure resolution.
- Keeps accurate and detailed records of customer interactions and processes regarding customer accounts.
- Follows Company and CS Team procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Goes the extra-mile to engage customers and ensure they have a positive experience.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- 1+ years experience in a Customer Support role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially via email, chat, and phone
- Must be proficient in online tools and systems – Skype, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Microsoft, and online customer support systems
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a proven track record of achieving goals
- Capable of working independently from home without direct supervision
- Must possess a strong desire to “WOW” our customers by going the extra-mile to provide superior customer support and service!
- Prefer online work experience – virtual assistant, remote support or remote admin
- Prefer Call Center experience, but other Customer Support roles may be considered if technically proficient in online applications, spreadsheets or databases
- $12 an hour
- Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities available
- Some evenings and weekends required OR Specific Shifts, if CSRs or specified