Organixx is looking for Superstars – highly motivated and skilled individuals with a passion for the work that we do – to join our incredible Operations Team. We are seeking Customer Success Representatives to join our Per Diem Pool of employees!
Our mission is simple: “Supporting you in being the healthiest you possible”. Whether it’s through our educational articles on our blog or from using our extremely clean and effective supplements…we are here to make a difference!
If you are highly motivated, support the mission we are on, understand the call center space and desire the flexibility of picking up schedule that fits your life-APPLY NOW! We would love to meet you!
How great is that? We are searching for CSRs to help us go the extra-mile to ensure our customers are “Wowed” each time they interact with us through online chat, email and phone. The CSR achieves the “Wow” factor by quickly and efficiently responding to questions, providing recommendations regarding our products and services, and resolving or reporting issues as they arise.
- Friendly, positive, can-do attitude
- Enjoy diverse personalities
- See every challenge as an opportunity to excel
- Quick-thinker and problem-solver
- Seeks win-win solutions
- Open to accepting and providing coaching on performance
- 1+ years experience in a Customer Support role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially via email, chat, and phone
- Must be proficient in online tools and systems – Microsoft Office Suite and online customer support systems
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a proven track record of achieving goals
- Capable of working independently from home without direct supervision
- Must possess a strong desire to “WOW” our customers by going the extra-mile to provide superior customer support and service!
- Prefer online work experience – virtual assistant, remote support or remote admin
- Prefer Call Center experience, but other Customer Support roles may be considered if technically proficient in online applications, spreadsheets or databases
- $14 an hour
- There are nights/weekend requirements related to this position
- You may be required to work additional hours during high volume times, peak season ordering product launches.
Organixx is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here