If you are a Superstar CMO, we are ready to welcome you to our ALL-STAR Team!
Superstar Qualities Include…
- Strategic Thinking.
- Project Management.
- Financial Management.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Learning Orientation.
- Presentation Skills.
- Teamwork Orientation
- Analytical Thinking Skills
About Our Company:
We have some of the most talented and hard-working professionals in the industry and we’re proud of that, but we’re as equally proud of our company culture. We believe that everyone on the team deserves appreciation, respect, and acknowledgment for their contribution to our mission and success. We work 100% virtually, so we only hire self-motivated, team players who are passionate about giving their best and working with the best. Here are a few perks you’ll enjoy when working from your home office: No commuting, no dress code, and a comfortable environment that’s as pet and kid-friendly as you desire. You will need high-speed internet, a headset with microphone and mute features for meetings, and a quiet place to work.
About the Position:
The Chief Marketing Officer is responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing market strategy, achieving marketing targets and maintaining a strong focus on continuing to move our internet marketing organization in a forward motion. Specific responsibilities include business and market development; market research and planning; strategic direction for promotion and advertising; coordination with sales; and hiring and directing the day-to-day activities of marketing staff. A well-rounded leader who has business acumen/experience encompassing all areas of marketing (product, program development, digital/web/social media, strategy, marketing operations and measurement, research, events, PR, branding).
- Serve as chief marketing officer of the company, providing support in the area of marketing strategy and management.
- This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
- Create and propagate an enthusiastic brand message that will resonate with our target demographic
- Develop the annual marketing plan and the strategies, tactics and resources necessary to achieve company goals.
- Provide leadership and/or support the design, development, and implementation of products and service lines.
- Oversee and provide direction to market and competitor analysis.
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the market research function.
- Create an institutional and system-wide marketing reporting function that can track, measure and analyze performance.
- Ensure all marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources.
- Provide input and support to the company’s leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
- Coordinate marketing efforts of resellers, including international resellers, with strategic plans and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or related field.
- 10+ years Marketing Management/Advertising
- 5+ years experience in the supervisory or managerial role
- 5+ years leadership and project management skills
- 5+ years experience in Internet Marketing space
- Experience in supplements preferred
- Commensurate with skills and experience
TruNorth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here