If you are a Superstar Analytics & Reporting Manager, we are ready to welcome you to our ALL-STAR Team!
Superstar Qualities Include…
- Heightened ability to detect small details
- Speed in executing projects and tasks
- Agility with multiple initiatives
- Ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical languages
- Balances independent and highly-collaborative aspects of the job function
About Our Company:
We have some of the most talented and hard-working professionals in the industry and we’re proud of that, but we’re as equally proud of our company culture. We believe that everyone on the team deserves appreciation, respect, and acknowledgment for their contribution to our mission and success. We work 100% virtually, so we only hire self-motivated, team players who are passionate about giving their best and working with the best. Here are a few perks you’ll enjoy when working from your home office: No commuting, no dress code, and a comfortable environment that’s as pet and kid-friendly as you desire. You will need high-speed internet, a headset with microphone and mute features for meetings, and a quiet place to work.
About the Position:
The Analytics & Reporting Manager is responsible for providing strategic direction and developing analytical and operational reporting and data solutions by translating business requirements into technical queries, data mapping specifications, reports, visualizations, and dashboards. The Analytics & Reporting Manager will combine a solid understanding of the company’s needs with strong expertise in querying and reporting from source systems. This position will fill a key role for the company and will consistently produce high-quality deliverables with careful attention to detail.
- Engages with departments to understand information needs and translate them into clear data requirements as well as optimal structures/layouts for reports.
- Mines and compiles production data from various systems, databases, and processing activities across the company to ensure accurate reporting, forecasting and risk management.
- Develops complex custom reports to provide management with the data and analysis required to support the development of key business strategies throughout the company.
- Collaborates with the executive team to ensure methods are on par with industry best practices in data, visualization, and analytics.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems, as they relate to data management and reporting.
- Establish, document and implement technical standards, proc, dures and resources that cover best practices relating to the tracking and reporting of company and department metrics from request through delivery.
- Train stakeholders on Analytics and Reporting processes.
- Mentor other team members on all aspects of report generation.
- Supervise Reporting Assistant.
- Degree in business, computer science, statistics, analytics, data management or similar required
- 3+ years experience working as in Analytics, Stats/Reporting, Business Intelligence, or similar position, required
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience designing and building interactive dashboards using Tableau and Alteryx
- High-degree of skills and experience working with Excel and Google spreadsheets
- Data modeling and process modeling
- Data visualization – charts, tables, graphs, presentations and dashboards
- SQL as it relates to querying/reporting
- Modern API integration
- Leadership and communication
- Strong knowledge of Tableau and Alteryx, preferred but not required
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- 40 hours per week
- Full-Time, Regular
- Primarily Days, with some evenings and weekends required