If you are a Superstar Analytics & Reporting Assistant, we are ready to welcome you to our ALL-STAR Team!
Superstar Qualities Include…
- Heightened ability to detect small details
- Speed in executing projects and tasks
- Agility with multiple initiatives
- Ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical languages
- Balances independent and highly-collaborative aspects of the job function
About Our Company:
We have some of the most talented and hard-working professionals in the industry and we’re proud of that, but we’re as equally proud of our company culture. We believe that everyone on the team deserves appreciation, respect, and acknowledgment for their contribution to our mission and success. We work 100% virtually, so we only hire self-motivated, team players who are passionate about giving their best and working with the best. Here are a few perks you’ll enjoy when working from your home office: No commuting, no dress code, and a comfortable environment that’s as pet and kid-friendly as you desire. You will need high-speed internet, a headset with microphone and mute features for meetings, and a quiet place to work.
About the Position:
The Analytics & Reporting Assistant is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining, tracking and reporting solutions for multiple departments for TruNorth Management, LLC. This position will work closely with the executive and management teams to ensure that all reports are tracking correctly and will assist with troubleshooting issues and bring them to resolution.
- Assists the Analytics & Reporting Manager with developing processes and systems that implement best practices relating to reporting metrics via:
b. Post Affiliate Pro (PAP)
c. Wicked Reports
d. UTM/PAP links
e. Google Analytics
- Assists the Analytics & Reporting Manager with the documentation of procedures and resources relating to the tracking and reporting of company and department metrics.
- Generates BASIC reports in Tableau and learns the fundamentals of how it integrates with all of our other tracking systems.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to identify, generate and organize reports that track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each department.
- Provides front-line troubleshooting of any issues relating to the tracking and reporting of data and works with the stakeholders and the Analytics & Reporting Manager to bring about successful resolutions.
- Assists the Analytics & Reporting Manager other tasks and projects, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- High-degree of skills and experience working with Excel and Google spreadsheets
- Data visualization – charts, tables, graphs, and presentations
- 1-2 years technical experience
- Working knowledge of Tableau
- Strong knowledge of reporting, preferably through Kissmetrics, Wicked, Google Analytics and Post Affiliate Pro (PAP)
- Experience working with UTM/PAP links or similar strongly preferred, but not required
- Commensurate with skills and experience
- Full-Time, Regular
- Primarily Days, with some evenings and weekends required
- 30+ hours per week