Organixx is looking for a Superstar – highly motivated and skilled individual with a passion for the work that we do – to join our incredible Team as a Accounting Bookeeper! This position is located in Argyle, Texas.
Our mission is simple: “Empowering you Organically! We are here to support you in being the healthiest you possible! Whether it’s through our educational articles on our blog or from using our extremely clean and effective supplements…we are here to make a difference!
About the Position:
The Accounting Bookkeeper is responsible for computing, classifying and recording financial transactions to ensure the financial records of the organization are accurate. The Accounting Bookkeeper also performs routine financial calculations and general ledger duties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains and records a complete and systematic set of business transactions. Balances ledgers, reconciles accounts, and prepares reports to show receipts, expenditures, accounts receivable, and payable.
- Reviews documents including but not limited to invoices and payment schedules for mathematical accuracy.
- Operates computer accounting software to record, store, and report accounting transactions.
- Classifies, records and summarizes numerical and financial data to compile and maintain financial records, using computerized journals and ledgers.
- Runs sub-ledger reports, trial balances, general ledgers and financial statements.
- Receives, records and deposits cash, checks and vouchers.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents
- Complies with company policies, procedures and controls.
- Reconciles notes and reports discrepancies found in records.
- Performs other duties assigned by the Owner or CEO
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Meticulous attention to detail and a high level of ownership over one’s work
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and able to work from home with minimal supervision
- Rigorously Honest, Integrous and Trustworthy
- Passionate about our Mission
- Extreme Ownership and Total Responsibility
- Clear, Caring, Concise and Open Communication
- Team Player with a Balanced Ego
- Always striving for Constant Growth
- Effective Communicator
- Positive Attitude
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years college level accounting classes – verifiable with transcript
- Accounting certificate preferred
- 3+ years experience performing Bookkeeping functions for an organization
- 3+ years experience using Microsoft Office Excel
- 2+ years of experience using QuickBooks Enterprise Pro
- 2+ years experience with Mac Systems
- 2+ years experience Quicken
- $15-20 per hour
- Part-Time Employee working approximately 3-6 hours per week.
How To Apply:
- Please forward all letters of interest and resumes to [email protected] or complete form below
Organixx is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here