- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts, cut into pieces
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil/ghee
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled & cut into 2-inch chunks
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- ¼ cup salsa, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Himalayan or sea salt & pepper to taste
- 1 scoop Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens powder (optional)
- Fresh chopped cilantro for garnish
- In a cast-iron skillet heat 1 T of oil over medium heat. Add chicken pieces and cook for about 5 minutes until brown.
- Remove chicken and add in sweet potatoes and cook until brown for about 8 minutes, adding additional 1 T of oil if needed. Add chicken back into skillet along with broth. Partially cover skillet and cook over med-low heat for about 10 minutes until sweet potatoes are soft.
- Add in spices, black beans, collagen, and salsa. Heat for an additional 5 minutes.
- Top with chopped cilantro and additional salsa. Serve over rice, cauliflower rice, quinoa, or vegetable medley. Enjoy!